OICO’s HSE Policy clearly states OICO’s attitude and approach to managing HSE. It is the highest level document in OICO’s HSE Management System. It is endorsed by the Managing Director’s Committee and approved by the Managing Director. Its content is consistent with the requirements of Iranian and International Standards such as ISO 14001, OHSAS18001, ISO 9001, and HSE-MS and commits OICO to comply with local and international laws and regulations.
HSE Management System Policy
Oil industries commissioning and operation company (OICO) as one of the pioneer companies in usage of modern methods and updated technologies, in supervising the activities related to commissioning and operation of the oil, gas and petrochemical industries as the contractor in oil, gas and petrochemical industries is determined to upgrade its management of Health, Safety and Environment aspects of activities based on the international standards of environmental management system (ISO 14001:2004), Occupational Safety and Health management system (OHSAS 18001:2007) and Health, safety and environment management system HSE MS (OGP) and is committed to presenting its services in the best way possible based on the followings:
• Observing all the rules and regulations as well as the national and international instructions of HSE.
• Creating a safe and healthy environment for all personnel's of the organization and other beneficiaries using continuous risk assessments of the jobs.
• Promoting the preventive culture of safety, health and environment incidence based on HSE specialized trainings.
• Destruction and pollution prevention in all aspects (such as: water, air, soil and noise).
• Continuous assessment and improvement of HSE system performance.
• Optimal management of energy and resource consumption.
• Organizing and managing of residuals and wastes.
The management of the company believes that it is possible to achieve all of the above mentioned targets only by a team working along with organizational clarity.
Based on this aim, all the colleagues are requested to do their best for realization (fulfillment) of this policy.